Sunday, May 1, 2011

A week in bullet points

  • I have a pretty bad cold.  I was sick about 2 weeks or so ago, got better, visited a friend whose daughter had a cold and picked up another cold at the start of this week.  Sigh!  So this week I've been feeling pretty unwell.  Blocked nose, headache, sneezes, coughing my lungs out - the works. 
  • This past week was a short week.  Monday was a public holiday and Tuesday Terence had a day off.  We didn't do much other than trying to get some work done with regards to our business.  
  • On Friday the lawnmower packed up.   Terence had a look, managed to fix it and it seems the problem was with the starter thingy, but then it stopped completely - again!  So tomorrow at some stage I will have to take it in to be looked at. 
  • I have come to the conclusion that having feijoa trees in our garden.  Right now we have about 30 or 40 feijoas so we'll keep some and then tomorrow Terence will take some to his work and possibly the ladies at CCF. They are absolutely yummy and taste a bit like guava.
  • The school holidays have come to an end.  Term 2 is starting tomorrow and Bianca is quite excited already.

1 comment:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Wow that is nice to have those trees in your yard I have never heard of that fruit but I love guava.
Too bad about the lawn mower we will start cutting lawns very soon I hope the tractor runs right. Never know when it has sat all winter.
Hope your cold goes away quickly. Get well. B