Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sick!

Never, never, never in a million years will I enter my kids in something like this.  I think it is terrible that kids are made to look like this.  Like mini-adults.  I think it is sick that kids that young are taught it is important to dress like that and act like that just to be beautiful.  I think my girls are beautiful just the way they are.  And I love that they are kids.  Simply kids.  They look like kids, they act like kids, they dress like kids.  They are kids!  End of story!


4 comments:

blackhuff said...

I so agree with you on this - me and hubby feel the same way about it. There is just no way we will enter our kids in something like this. There whole childhood is going into something like this, instead of enjoying to be a child.

Marcelle said...

I agree....I dont like either.
The latest Vogue magazine has a 12 year old on the cover...all made up and in sexy poses....
There was a big discussion on tv about this...most hated it.

Dmarie said...

very much AGREE!!

Buttons Thoughts said...

That is so sad these little girls are going to have a hard time being a normal adult after being thought of as just pretty things when they a were children. I feel sorry for them. They need to be children. This makes me very sad. B