Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Fun with Caitlyn

Firstly we supported Canteen and Caitlyn chose a beautiful pink bandanna.  I find the bandannas especially good for when we do baking.

Today Caitlyn and I did some baking.  It was one of the tasks I set for myself on my List of 35 - to have regular baking sessions with the kids.  I baked some banana bread (my grandmother's recipe) and Caitlyn made some chocolate cupcakes.  Here are some photos to share:









Caitlyn thought they tasted very yummy!

6 comments:

Fi said...

that is a cool bandanna Caitlyn! And yummy cupcakes :)

Jess said...

Yum! Looks like fun. And looks like Caitlyn's a MUCH tidier baker than anyone in my house!

blackhuff said...

The cupcakes look delicious.

Paul said...

The cupcakes and banana bread was delicious. It made the video recordings most enjoyable.

Buttons Thoughts said...

They look so good I want to lick the spoon also. Caitlyn looks so cute in the pink bandanna. Good job Caitly you made this farm girl very hungry. I have to go raid my frig:) B

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Put the kettle on, I'm on me way! :D