Friday, May 18, 2012

Things I know today...

  • I hate waiting.  I have no patience at all.
  • My mind is much fitter than I will probably ever be - it never stops running :-).  This past week it must have completed a marathon :-)
  • I must remember these two posters that I found on Facebook as I work towards the 90km cycling I will have to do the end of the year. 
  


How was your week?  I'm glad we are at Friday already.  Will need to cancel my swim lesson tonight as I have something else I need to work on, but will make up for it with a gym session with Rose and Denise tomorrow morning.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

This week has flown by...but so glad it's Friday! Have a good weekend!!!

Hayley said...

This week has flown by...but so glad it's Friday! Have a good weekend!!!

blackhuff said...

I hate waiting as well. Have a good weekend.

cat said...

My week has been utterly crazy

Maria said...

they are great posters Lea; very good advice :-)

Kevin Read said...

I love those last two sayings as well, I think they are so true.

We have had a nice quiet week, back visiting relatives.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com