Thursday, December 1, 2011

Our babies are doing well


How was your day?  Did you do anything special?  I did.  I worked a bit on something that I think came out pretty good. Not 100% as perfect as I was hoping, but I'm pretty happy with how it came out.  Especially considering I've not done this before and relied on a YouTube tutorial.  I'll have to share pictures really soon!

This morning Caitlyn wanted to know how many more weeks until her birthday.  She was horribly disappointed when I told her that there was still about 2 months to go.

One thing I love about the Christmas season is Christmas songs!  It irritates Terence no end because he doesn't really like Christmas songs (actually I don't think he likes most of the music I like listening to), but they bring back such memories for me.  Do you like Christmas songs?

This one in particular really brings back memories, I must have been about 10 when I heard it the first time

2 comments:

Paul Forster said...

I like Christmas songs when singing them with the children at school. Last Christmas is a nice one!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

LOVE Wham!

I guess you and I are the same age? :)

Of course in those days we thought he was singing to us girls when he sang Careless Whisper :)