What do you think of these?
They are amazing aren't they?
Well today I am very excited to announce that Daizy Design Facepainting has kindly offered to be at our Funrazor event. So now for $5 your kids (or you) can have a full face painted or for $3 a smaller image on the face. And all money will go directly to the Child Cancer Foundation. So make sure you bring the kiddies and be part of the fun!
And also a big thank you to Quantum Events for sending me 5 Beach Towels and blueseventy Vision swim goggles to use as spot prizes. Quantum Events is the company behind the State New Zealand Ocean Swim Series. They have some great events for kids, people who just want to have a bit of fun and those into serious competition. Their upcoming events are:
- State Harbour Crossing - 13 November 2011
- State Paihia Classic - 10 December 2011
- State Capital Classic in Wellington - 29 January 2012
- La Grande Swim Akaroa - 19 February 2012
- State Sand to Surf - 10 March 2012
- King of the Bays - 31 March 2012
I am extremely blessed to have such good support! Thank you thank you thank you to all involved in helping me make this event a success!!!