Saturday, April 7, 2012

Insignificant rambles tonight

Not too sure what I would like to blog about.

It was another lovely day today, kept it just low-key and quiet today.  Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to get out for a bike ride.  It does look like we might have another day of good weather (I hope).  Tried getting out for a run today, but didn't do very well.  Just a short run and found it a bit of a struggle. 

The kids cannot wait for the Easter Bunny to arrive.  I have a feeling he'll have to come tonight.  Terence made the observation that the Easter Bunny has to be a "he" because if it was a "she" there would be no spare chocolate to dish out.

Stumbled upon this song that I must have heard the first time in 2003 maybe. 


Hope you are having a nice relaxing weekend so far.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Hope the running picks up for you. You haven't had any luck with injuries.

Sarah said...

I LOVE Five for Fighting Lea !! We should share our music interests more!!

Despite your injuries, you know what I see, perseverance, that you have in abundance, not so hard to see where Bianca drew the courage and determination to finish her race from :)

john bain said...

I couldn't think of anything to blog about today. Until I just fell off my bike. I should manage to get something amusing out of that!

Ellie said...

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with the running - maybe you should concentrate of cycling and swimming until you legs start to feel better.