Monday, April 30, 2012

Just a typical Monday

Today I didn't do much on the exercise front as I had 2 big days in a row and ended up not having as much time anyway as I thought.  I had to go to Porirua for something and so that took up most of my morning.  When I got home there was a lovely surprise - my mum sent a big box all the way from South Africa which was really nice.  We are so spoilt I tell you!  Not long and she'll actually be here and won't have to send things in the mail anymore.

This term Bianca is going to be a bit on the busy side.  I feel confident she'll be able to handle this as it is not all after school activities.  On Tuesdays Bianca will have choir practise at lunch time, then netball after school and then swimming.  On a Wednesday Bianca will have guitar with Paul during lunch time.  On a Thursday at lunch time Bianca will have another choir practise and then cheerleading in the afternoon after school and then on Saturday mornings she will have her netball matches. 

Caitlyn is only doing swimming on a Tuesday and cheerleading on a Wednesday after school.  For now that is plenty for Caitlyn. 

Other than that not much happening today.  Just a typical Monday really.  How was your day?

6 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

I have to smile when I read what activities children do! It's also a worry knowing that they have a better social life than us! :D

Ellie said...

It's is certainly good for children to have lots of activities - the only trouble is we have to get them there.
How lovely that your mum is going to be visiting you soon. You will be looking forward to that I'm sure.
My monday is just starting out and I'm about to go to work. Enjoy the rest of your day.

john bain said...

I suspect you get plenty of exercise looking after the family!
Thank you for the nice comments on my blog,

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Hi, just popping in to say hi, I'm back and my Monday was mostly spent travelling back to Jhb. I'm ecstatic to have INTERNET again. WOOHOOO :)

Julia said...

I had a decent lie-in this morning then got up to clean. I managed to sort through my craft stuff and through the kids toys, books and clothing. Then my friend came over to do my hair - we had butternut soup and rolls and she also brought a cake which we had with coffee. Divine!
Then we popped in to see my Mom and took the kids for a Spur waffle. Was a really lovely day actually. It is FREEZING in CT. Wind and rain and the works.

Paul said...

The girls are keeping you busy! Enjoy them while you can as these days are precious.