Saturday, February 18, 2012

No turning back

This morning I spent time with Rose and Mike in Porirua.  Rose wanted to go for a massage and get a few things from the K-Mart there.  It's been a while since I've been to this shopping centre and so it was a nice outing.

Then when we got back it was time for Rose and I to go register for the event tomorrow and collect our race packs.  Am a bit disappointed Rose and I are not in the same wave allocation for our swim.

So now we are registered, race packs collected, my number is written on my arm - no turning back now...



Tonight is just going to be a quiet evening for me as Terence will be heading off to Upper Hutt somewhere for his monthly board game evening and so I'll need to find a few things to keep myself occupied here otherwise the nerves will completely take over.  Later on Rose and I will skype to share our checklists to make sure we don't forget anything tomorrow morning.

I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  

Thanks for all the supportive comments I've received on my previous posts.  I really appreciate it!

How was your day today?  What did you get up to?  What are your plans for the rest of the weekend?

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck for tomorrow. I'll be virtually cheering you on!

Paul said...

I wish you well, Lea! I have every confidence that you will do well and the sense of achievement will be immense! Go for it!

Unknown said...

Wow-Lea! I've been away from my blof for a while and look at what you're doing now. Go girl! Good luck tomorrow. Maa

Ellie said...

Good luck Lea, I'll be cheering on you from here.